Re: Indent

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: Indent
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 21:41:02 +0200

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 12:17:56PM -0700, Mark Polesky wrote:

> "address@hidden" wrote:
> > Is there a simple way to adapt the indent program used for C
> > sources to do proper indenting of Lilypond sources? Or perhaps,
> > is there another automatic indenting tool for Lilypond?
>
> I use LilyPondTool for jEdit, which has auto-indenting. There are
> others, of course, and IIUC some that are only available for
> linux.

I use Frescobaldi and Vim. Both support automatic indentation for
Lilypond files.

These editor apply indentation while editing. But I would also like a
tool that can (re-)indent lilypond files AFTER they have already been
created. Just like the "indent" tool for C programs. Maybe this is
already possible with Vim or Frescobaldi, but I don't know how ?

--

Martin