Re: about Midi in Frescobaldi 0.7.11

From: Philippe Hezaine
Subject: Re: about Midi in Frescobaldi 0.7.11
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 09:59:46 +0200

Wilbert Berendsen a écrit :
Op vrijdag 19 juni 2009, schreef Wilbert Berendsen:
If this remains a problem, I'll be glad to alter Frescobaldi and make it
possible that users enter a path to the desired MIDI player, independent of
the OS default one.

I just did :)

best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

Many thanks. It works now.
I've copied and paste the new .py files and write my timidity's path in Settings -> Configure Frescobaldi. All is right now. I've forgotten to say that i've checked 'Always use this application for files of this type' and it did nothing.
Also I don't run Gnome anyway, instead i use Fluxbox.
Thousand thanks for your splendid effort on Frescobaldi. I find it very useful for my purposes.

--
  Phil.