Mordent with accidental shortcut

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Mordent with accidental shortcut
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 16:35:59 +0200

I want to make a shortcut for mordents with accidental below. One can use
  low = \once \override TextScript #'script-priority = #-100
  mordentsharp = \mordent^\markup{\sharp}
  \low f8\mordentsharp

But I would like to be able to skip the \low, here. So I thought of building it as a symbol, like in the code below. But then the mordent and the sharp ends up side-by- side (see image below).

So how can this problem be fixed?

  Hans

----
\version "2.13.1"