Re: MacOS X 10.5 GUI

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: MacOS X 10.5 GUI
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 05:40:59 +0200

On 24.06.2009, at 01:28, Patrick McCarty wrote:

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 3:48 PM, Patrick McCarty<address@hidden> wrote:

Sorry, I didn't realize there were two error messages posted in that
bug report.  When I made the above change, this is the error message I
see (in the GUI):

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/Users/labuser/Desktop/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/convert-ly",
line 13, in <module>
   import os
ImportError: No module named os

After some further tests, I can reproduce the error from the
command-line.  Attached is the command I used, using relative
pathnames, and its output.

[I'm attaching it to avoid Gmail's line wrap on the web interface.]

Thanks,
Patrick<output.txt>
Granted, I'm on 10.4, but I've never had the "could not find platform…" or "Consider setting $PYTHONHOME…" error messages. Also, what's with the LilyPond.app/Contents/MacOS/python ? you have a python there?

James E. Bailey