new website: draft 3

From: Graham Percival
Subject: new website: draft 3
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 23:55:34 -0700

Yo.
http://percival-music.ca/blogfiles/out/lilypond-general_1.html

- no, I don't think that "Advertizing" is a good name.
  Suggestions are desired.  This chapter (or "tab") is aimed at
  people who don't know if they want to use lilypond or not.
  We stick enticements (and some warnings) in here.  What should
  we call it?

- there is no search-box functionality yet.

- what do you think of the new Manuals page?  Personally, I like
  having color-coded backgrounds (in addition the title bars), but
  let's see what people think.

- Community is still a work in progress, although at the moment
  I'm not planning on changing the sections.  If you think
  something's missing, let me know.

Cheers,
- Graham