Advertizing

From: Hajo Dezelski
Subject: Advertizing
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:48:10 +0200

Hello,

Advertizing: I dont like that too. What about:

"WhoTo"   or
"WhoTo Lilypond"

>Perhaps as minimal as, say, in Wikipedia.  In particular I very much
>like the design of http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilypond

I would second that:

- The screen is not overcrowded
- The colors are for distinguishing items
- The text is readable in every screen resolution
- You have a consistent menu structure

After experimenting with many different screenlayouts I switched back
to straight Mediawiki Layout, so we could talk about contents.

Hajo

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn