A minor change in LM 2.2.2

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: A minor change in LM 2.2.2
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 00:59:09 +0200

I just noticed that the final sentence of this section referes to pedal up (not as a command, but as a direction). I think it would be more consistent to say instead, "Pedalling to the final bar line is indicated by omitting the final pedal off command."
There's no other reference to specific usage of the pedals other (that I could find) than this, and it makes it quite clear which command is meant (since the command was changed from "up" to "off" anyway)

James E. Bailey