Re: website draft 5, help wanted

From: Jesús Guillermo Andrade
Subject: Re: website draft 5, help wanted
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:15:30 -0430

Hmm, Hello everybody: I think this is my fifth post in this list eversince I joined you (a year or so from now). I have been watching the evolution of the thread about the need of contributors and I thought I might have give a hand. I'm not an engineer or a very skilled techie (I used to work with simple databases with some perl programs to reformat text into something else), I use latex since I was a teenager and started with linux using one of the first versions of Slackware (when one had to do everything by hand with X /dev and the usual crashes everytime there was a new kernel module to install and test). Anyways, those days are gone by (I earn my living as an attorney), and I mostly work with Macses. Im learning lilypond as I go as student of the Conservatorio Vicente Emilio Sojo and, well, if there is something I could do to help, please let me know. I can translate to/from spanish and perhaps help with some html. If I have to learn git in order to help, I'll try.

Thanks