Re: hurdles for contributors (was: help wanted, I mean it)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: hurdles for contributors (was: help wanted, I mean it)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:53:47 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Tuesday, July 14, 2009 11:33 AM

Hmm, maybe we could set up a pyramid scheme here.  Trevor handles
git for two new contributors, then in a few months, each of those
people learn git and handles it for for two more new contributors,
etc.  :)

Happy to do that - Mark is just about launched
now - but do you think we'll actually get an
exponentially increasing number of volunteers ;)

Trevor