Re: how to add a utf-8 character to the title

From: Brian Kidd
Subject: Re: how to add a utf-8 character to the title
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 09:47:32 -0700

On Jul 19, 2009, at 9:40 AM, Federico Bruni wrote:

Brian Kidd wrote:
thanks to all who suggested using the short way. unfortunately, my system does not seem to be configured for this easy solution. when i run lilypond on the simple file below, i get the following error and the title is SintIntro instead of Sint� Intro. i'm happy using the long way, but would be interested in knowing how to fix the problem with the short way.
thanks,
-brian

Hi Brian,

Hi Federico,

I can't help you with the error message..
Anyway, your snippet works fine in my PC (I use lilypond 2.12.1).

Are you sure you are saving your file in UTF-8?

Not entirely.

Which editor are you using?

Vim.

Federico