Re: Line-width in Lilypond-book

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Line-width in Lilypond-book
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:21:39 -0500

To handle this problem on my own files, I make sure to use "false" ragged-right setting inside the included lilypond file.

Jon

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 9:11 AM, Hugo Leonardo Ribeiro <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi everyone,
I am trying to adjust the line width in a lilypond-book example, but
whatever I try, it always look like a ragged right style. What I want is
to stretch the line, in order to the chords places more distant one from
each other.
I searched in earlier messages and someone named Morton had the same
problem:

Graham said that this bug was fixed in 2.10.6.
I am using 2.12.1 and have this problem.

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com