ANN: LilyPondTool 2.12.869 Final Released

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: ANN: LilyPondTool 2.12.869 Final Released
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 14:34:35 +0200

Dear LilyPonders,

after some weeks of beta testing (thanks goes to those who tested and reported problems), I've released the latest version of LilyPondTool to the jEdit plugin central. Hopefully it will be soon available for download from the plugin manager.

But they, who can't wait until that, can download the latest version from:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/lily4jedit/files/lily4jedit/LilyPondTool-2.12.869/lily4jedit-2.12.869.zip/download

After it is available from the Plugin Manager, I will send a notification. That notification could go to the LilyPond News page and other interested lists.

One more: in the future more frequent plugin manager releases are coming, as the build/release procedure is much simpler now, than before.

Cheers,

Bert