Re:ANN: LilyPondTool 2.12.869 Final Release

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re:ANN: LilyPondTool 2.12.869 Final Release
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 11:19:32 +0200

Dear Bertalan,
thank You very much for the new version of the Lilypondtool!
For the virtual piano, that can make use of midi, I've been waiting for a long time.
But I have two problems with this plugin (which, I guess, can be solved easily):
  1. When the piano is switched on, it is not so comfortable to switch to reactivate the main window in Lilypondtool. I didn't find a shortcut for this.
  2. I couldn't change the shortcut for entering the 8th note to q (I usually prefer entering durations with the left hand).
Thanks for Your help,
Stefan