Re: Vertical-Spacing

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Vertical-Spacing
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 19:40:30 +0200

Thanks alot! So it was kind of a blind-eye-mistake ...
Now I use:
ragged-last-bottom = ##t
ragged-bottom = ##f

Both were set to #f, so all pages got filled up. I did'nt see that anymore, because I put my paper-defs in a file paper.ly that all source-files include - so they have all the same dimensions.
Now all the files for this project have a structure like this:

\include "paper.ly"
sopran = \relative c'' { ... }
soptext = \lyricmode { ... }
\bookpart {
\header {
title = ""
\tocItem \markup { title }
\score {

That way I can compile every piece by itself and also a file compilation.ly, wich includes a table of contents and all pieces.

Have a good time,
Jan-Peter.