Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 81, Issue 42

From: craigbakalian
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 81, Issue 42
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 09:49:59 -0400

Hi,

I am sorry for not contributing to this thread that I started.  I am
currently writing (pencil and paper) a saxophone concerto and I am
really into it. This is the piece that inspired the 8/4 measures.  I
have stopped typesetting because I am so focused on the actual music.  I
feel bad because I could be testing the big measure - \bar "" issue, and
I am not.

And I cannot ever imagine composing and typesetting at the same time, I
am too old fashioned - 50 years old, cursing all those young
whipper-snappers with all their cell phones, expensive coffee, and
pointless careers (wait, the pointless career thing is me too).

I should start typesetting these big 8/4 measures in October.

Craig Bakalian