Re: new website, draft 7

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: new website, draft 7
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 22:26:37 -0500

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 03:18:16PM -0700, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> 1.  On the examples page, under the "Jesu, Meine Freude", it says
> (click for longer excerpt) when it should say (click to enlarge).

Thanks, fixed.

> 2.  On the examples page, under Modern Music, one of the f's is shifted
> down for some reason in the score for by Trevor Baca (bottom staff).

It's a spacing issue; a bug.

Jonathan: investigate, tweak the input, use a different version of
lilypond, whatever.

I've fixed it and pushed. Trevor uses special macros for those dynamic markings, and for whatever reason one of them got dropped below all the others. I replaced it with a standard \f dynamic and that seems to have done it.

I also had to modify the makefile in the examples dir--explanation in the commit message.

Jon

p.s. I've been quiet lately mostly b/c I'm trying to recover from tendonitis. Trying to keep typing to a minimum. :(
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com