Re: ? jedit

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: ? jedit
Date: 17 Aug 2009 09:26:02 +0200

Please do exactly the following.
0. Remove the jedit what you have installed.
1. Install the latest development version of jedit.
2. Start jedit and in the plug-in manager install tab check the checkbox for
lilypondtool. Click install.
3. After the download finishes close the plug-in manager and open the
plugins-plugin options. Set the lilypond paths.