some spacing problems

From: Denis . Roegel
Subject: some spacing problems
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 15:38:07 +0200

Hi,

I want to show the correspondence between white mensural notes and modern notes.
So far, I have been able to produce the following:

  http://www.loria.fr/~roegel/tmp/questions2.pdf
  http://www.loria.fr/~roegel/tmp/questions2.ly

I am still trying to improve this a little bit. I would like

  - to have the maxima start a little bit more towards the right, so that
     the word "maxima" does not extend out of the staff
  - I would like to have a symmetric effect on the right
  - I would like to get rid of the bars on the right, but if I remove
    my \bar "", the semifusa extends beyond the staff:-(

Thanks,

Denis