Re: Have a title page, but also default headers on first score page

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Have a title page, but also default headers on first score page
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 23:11:22 +0100

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 04:30:58AM +0200, Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
> So I have had a look at the code and found
>       scoreTitleMarkup = \markup \null

BTW, this would probably be better written as
    scoreTitleMarkup = ##f

> But there is one last thing:
> How can I get the copyright notice on the second page instead of the first?

Use \bookpart.

> On the other hand, because I don't fancy editing default code and keeping
> that
> around for later, I would perfer an alternative which would let me use said
> snippet for the title page, and then have lilypond deal with the following
> code as if it would be starting a new document. (As if using two different
> books, but get them into one file).

Yeah, use \bookpart.  I can't remember how much documentation was
added about this, so you might want to look at the relevant
regression tests.  But you evidently don't mind doing a bit of
digging, so that's fine.

Once you have it working, if there's anything missing from the NR,
please send me an update for the relevant section(s).

Cheers,
- Graham