Re: linking render frames in Scribus

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: linking render frames in Scribus
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 06:58:57 +0200

If you want multiple page PDFs in Scribus, you can do so. You only need as many image frames as the number of pages in the PDF, then put the same PDF into the image frames, and set the "Page" attribute of the image.

With "Render frames" you lose syntax highlight, sytnax checking etc., so for larger pieces it is not worth it.