Re: Programming error: unknown avoidance type

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Programming error: unknown avoidance type
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 22:51:44 +0100

2009/9/6 Nick Payne <address@hidden>:

> Programming error: unknown avoidance type
> Continuing, cross fingers
>
> errors showing up in the console output every time I build the score. The
> PDF output still looks fine. I searched the documentation and mailing list
> archives and didn't find any mention of this error...

It means either the Slur_engraver or the Phrasing_slur_engraver is
trying to avoid something which doesn't have an appropriate setting
for 'avoid-slur (either 'inside or 'around).

It's difficult to diagnose without seeing a minimal example (or the
full score if you can't boil it down).

Regards,
Neil