Re: partial chord ties in second alternative

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: partial chord ties in second alternative
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 08:53:50 +0200

Patrick Schmidt schrieb:
Hi Robin & Marc,

thanks for your solutions! The problem is that they don't work in a tabVoice
context. (In my mail I didn't mention that I also wanted to use tablature.)
Ok. I think it would work in 2.13.4, but your alternative shown below is probably better.
So I guess the best bet is to use single staff polyphony:
upper = \relative c {
  \voiceOne
  \repeat volta 2 {
     <e~ g~b~ e>1 |