Re: Marching sheetmusic

From: Jeroen Heijmans
Subject: Re: Marching sheetmusic
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:29:59 +0200

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 14:36, Robin Bannister <address@hidden> wrote:
> Jeroen Heijmans wrote:
>>
>>  But I'm not content with the results.
>

> It fills the page better if you don't zero   between-system-space.

It does fill better.
I've been working on a sheet, but it takes 2 pages A6, while it can be
fitted on 1.

Is it allowed to show the .ly here or is it better to make it
downloadable from my site?

--
Met vriendelijke groet (Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med
venlig hilsen  / Salutations distinguées),

Jeroen Heijmans

(\_/)
(o.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature
(>< ) to help him in his world domination quest!