Re: emacs on Ubuntu

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: emacs on Ubuntu
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 06:22:44 +0200

On 17.09.2009, at 03:08, Ralph Palmer wrote:
Or is there another helpful text editor (with highlighting), other than jedit (with seems to be slow and resource intensive, in my experience)?

There's a section that says vim has lilypond support, and nano supports syntax hilighting. (And, although I've written syntax hilighting definitions that suit my needs, you're probably better off writing your own.)

James E. Bailey