Re: command-line usage - bus error (was: Re: lily2image)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: command-line usage - bus error (was: Re: lily2image)
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 09:48:04 +0100

When you installed 2.13.4, did you remember to delete the old
lilypond app?  If you didn't, that would explain why everything is
screwed up now.

You could also try deleting any $HOME/.font* directories you find,
as well as the lilypond app, before downloading 2.13.4 and trying
again.

Cheers,
- Graham