Re: Microtonal Helmholtz-Ellis notation in Lilypond: fine-tuning

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Microtonal Helmholtz-Ellis notation in Lilypond: fine-tuning
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 00:18:38 +0200

On 25 Sep 2009, at 21:59, Stefan Thomas wrote:

I've already defined some microtonal pitchnames
But, unfortunately I have problems with the correct spacing.
Especially I don't understand why the distance between the barline and the cis is better if it is a whole note but not, if it is a quartenote.

I think it was mentioned somewhere in this thread that the microtonal font adds extra spacing.

  Hans