Re: A6-sheet

From: Jeroen Heijmans
Subject: Re: A6-sheet
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 09:40:56 +0200

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 03:15, Andrew Tucker <address@hidden> wrote:

> As far as I know, there's no way to tell LilyPond, "whatever it takes, cram
> this onto 1 page" - and that's just because there are so very many options
> available to change the use of space! When I was last making marching parts,
> I used the following template:

My current .ly is:
---begin---
\version "2.12.2"
\paper {
between-system-padding = 0\cm
#(set-paper-size "a6" 'landscape)
     }

#(set-global-staff-size 11)

\header {
        title = "Play that funky music"
        instrument = "Bas (Bes)"
        tagline = ##f
}

\score {
 \new Staff {
---end---

As PDF-viewer I used `okular' which also gave the correct print-out.
I've been able to change the settings in `evince', but `okular' looked
better to me.

--
Met vriendelijke groet (Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med
venlig hilsen  / Salutations distinguées),

Jeroen Heijmans

(\_/)
(o.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature
(>< ) to help him in his world domination quest!