music glossary

From: C.Flothow
Subject: music glossary
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 12:12:10 +0100

1. IMHO, under the heading "appoggiatura" there should be a cross reference similar to the one under "acciaccatura". Not having an English music education it was not clear to me that You have to look under "grace notes" to find more about issues concerning appoggiaturas.
   Are there more musical expressions which come under the same head?

2. It would greatly improve usability of the glossary if You had an index of the terms of Your own language (eg. German) and need not rely on the use of searches. In a later version the references in the German manual could go not just to the glossary but to the right place in the index (?).

If nobody else is doing this anyway I would volunteer for the German version (but I would need a few weeks time).

Chris