Re: problem with partcombine

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: problem with partcombine
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:43:20 +0100

Dear community,
I was now able to reproduce the error. It has do do with \context Voice.
When I compile the following snippet, the text "solo" is not printed, and the upper voice is shown as voiceOne.
Here is the snippet:
\version "2.12.2"

upper = \relative c'' {
  \context Voice << {\repeat "unfold" 2 { c4 d8 e f g a b c1 }}
    {s1\pp\< s1\f s1\pp }>>
}
lower = \relative c' { R1*4   }
all ={ \new Staff {\partcombine \upper \lower } }
\score { \new PianoStaff {\all } }