Re: Embedded PS graphics into scores

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: Embedded PS graphics into scores
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 00:05:28 -0800

Hi,

On 2009-11-17, Jesús Guillermo Andrade wrote:
> Any clues as to what can I do to get rid of this erroneous
> behaviour?  I appreciate your patience.

Try removing the "showpage" operator.  That might be what is causing
extra page(s) to appear.

By the way, it's *extremely* helpful to send examples that we can
copy/paste and compile without having to comment things out or add
\version lines.  For example, I had to comment out \strokeDown, since
it is undefined based on the information sent to the list.

Thanks,
Patrick