question about print quality

From: Gerard McConnell
Subject: question about print quality
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 12:25:42 -0000

Hello,
There have been some questions lately about things like:
slurs that cross staves, accidentals in chords, various
spacing issues, etc.  These are things that are very easy
to do when Lilypond svg output is edited in Inkscape.
My question -  is printed output from Inkscape inferior to
normal LilyPond output?  I'm using a basic inkjet printer
to print homework for my students,  music for the choir,
etc., so I notice no difference at all (it looks excellent).
Thanks,
Gerard