Re: Enhancement request

From: Tim McNamara
Subject: Re: Enhancement request
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 10:45:12 -0500

On Mar 20, 2010, at 6:39 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Quoting Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>:

On 3/19/10 8:40 AM, "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> wrote:

According to the documentation for 2.12.3 "There is no support for chords where the same note occurs with different accidentals in the same chord." I have a situation where this is required and would like to add it as an
enhancement request.

I've copied this to bug-lilypond so an issue can get made on the tracker,
but I doubt this will get worked on in the near future.