Re: 2.13.16 crashes while processing old good file (2.8.8 and 2.12.3 do

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: 2.13.16 crashes while processing old good file (2.8.8 and 2.12.3 do not)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:58:59 +0200

Thank You for Your response :-)

У вт, 2010-03-23 у 05:07 -0600, Jonathan Kulp пише:

> I got it to compile by running convert-ly to update syntax (had to add
> a version statement first) and then changing the paper block like
> this:
>

> \paper {
>   %system-count = #9
>   % page-count = #3
>   ragged-bottom = ##f
> }
>

> Note that ragged-bottom is now false instead of true. It turns out to
> have three pages.
Yes, this score _can_ be compiled by 2.13.*

>  Is that what you want?
Not sure :-(

Well, i failed to obtain three pages with one stanza per page
(i have not tried hard enough, maybe?..), but...
this does not matter, actually.

I believe there is some issues in vertical spacing mechanism (other my
posts about "unwanted vertical space between lyrics" are "about that",
too), i would like to help (in any sense) to find this problem. I
personally *can not* find anything, i guess i am too unskilled, badly,
forever, lost for future .-)

I wish i could write a good bugreport for this issue .)

At least, i would like to have lilypond not crashed in such cases :-(

Thank You anyway!

ps.
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2010-02/msg00611.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2010-03/msg00347.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2010-01/msg00081.html

pps. I feel like i can not help here, and the best thing i can do is
stop spamming. That's not a problem though --- my feelings are not a
problem at all .)

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk