Re: Three systems per page

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Three systems per page
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 09:00:47 -0400

Hi Eby,

> Many thanks Kieren, no wonder it isn't in the pdf manual.

It is, of course, in the manual for 2.13.17...  ;)

> Does lilypond have a "number of measures per system" feature ?

Not exactly... but I posted a Scheme function to help with that:
<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-08/msg00745.html>

> and where can i download 2.14 binary ?

I don't think it's available yet.
But I find 2.13.17 stable and bug-free enough for everyday use -- and by
"everyday use", I mean mission-critical stuff (I'm a full-time composer) -- so
you can just download and use that, until the 2.14 release.

Cheers,
Kieren.