Re: EPS file expression

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: EPS file expression
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 15:09:41 +0200

Bernardo Barros wrote:
Interesting thing..

I made the image with PhotoLine (Mac) and i got the error. Now I opened with InkScape and saved again and now the image appears in the pdf...
You are not the first one to report problems with the \epsfile function, which seems to work well for certain kind of EPS files but not for others. I seem to remember that I briefly looked into the implementation a number of years back and that it was done exactly according to the recommendations I could find on the internet. If anybody is an expert in Postscript, here's something to look into.

   /Mats