Re: Bug report with tablature and quater-tone scordatura

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Bug report with tablature and quater-tone scordatura
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:27:49 -0600

On 4/27/10 12:44 PM, "Bernardo Barros" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I found a bug when working with tablature with a quarter-tone. See the third
> string for example.
> I can't do this:
>     \set TabStaff.stringTunings = #'(3 -1 -5.5 -11 -15 -21)
> Because I get things like 0.5 in the score.

OK.  I wasn't sure if LilyPond would handle quarter-tone scordatura.
Apparently it doesn't.

Please submit an enhancement request to the bug list.

But I don't want to get your hopes up that it will be worked on in the near
future by any of the existing developers.  I perceive the demand for this as
low, and we have lots of issues with a higher demand to try to fix.

Thanks,

Carl