Re: changes in lilypond-mode.el to process lytex?

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: changes in lilypond-mode.el to process lytex?
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 23:16:09 +0200

2010/5/7 josé henrique padovani <address@hidden> :

> Hi..
> I have made some changes on my lilypond-mode.el (for emacs) to
> process .lytex files with the commands...
>
> lilypond-book --pdf yourfile.lytex
> pdflatex yourfile.tex
>
> I would like to know who maintains lilypond-mode and how can I help
> to add these commands to the sources?
>
> (I was having problems to use the default "Book" and "LaTeX" commando
> of lilypond-mode menu.)

Hi,

According to the AUTHORS page
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/topdocs/AUTHORS

  Chris Jackson, Emacs mode indentation.
  Heikki Junes, Major Emacs- and Vim-mode updates.
  David Svoboda, what-beat emacs module.

Their e-mail addresses can be obtained through the page.  ;-)

But I suppose sending a PATCH on address@hidden would be just
fine to help to add these commands to the sources.
 + Cc: to Chris, Heikki and David ; appreciated.

Cheers,
Xavier

--