Re: arpeggioBracket spanning multiple voices on a single staff?

From: William Bajzek
Subject: Re: arpeggioBracket spanning multiple voices on a single staff?
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 15:19:24 -0700

On May 20, 2010, at 2:50 PM, address@hidden wrote:

Just change the arpeggio appearance back using \arpeggioNormal. This is
clearly explained in the documentation at
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/lines#Arpeggio.

Nick

Not really, because if I do what the documentation says, I get the zigzag. I've come up with a solution based on Mark's advice. I guess the last question, as a relative newbie to this stuff... Can I make it so I don't need a \arpeggio to follow \barreBracket?

barreBracket = {
 \once \revert Staff.Arpeggio #'X-extent
 \once \override Staff.Arpeggio #'stencil =
   #ly:arpeggio::brew-chord-bracket
 \arpeggioBracket
}

upper = \relative c'' {