Re: Changing the default dynamics font

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Changing the default dynamics font
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 10:30:38 +0200

2010/5/24 Martin Hiendl <address@hidden> :

> Hi!
>
> I hope this hasn't been brought up yet.
>
> I tried to change the default dynamics font with the following
> command:
>
> \score {
>
>  \new Staff \with {
>    \override DynamicText #'font-name = "Linux Libertine"
>    \override DynamicText #'font-series = #'bold
>    \override DynamicText #'font-size = #1
> }

CORRECTION

Maybe it did not work because DynamicText are engraved by
"New_dynamic_engraver", which belong to Voice and not Staff...

And try adding a # before the font name.

  \override DynamicText #'font-name = #"Linux Libertine"

BTW are you sure the font name is correct (checking with
"lilypond -dshow-available-fonts x")?

Cheers,
Xavier

--