Re: Elysium - LilyPond IDE for Eclipse

From: Harmath Dénes
Subject: Re: Elysium - LilyPond IDE for Eclipse
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 00:26:13 +0200

There's no need to switch workspace. When creating a new LilyPond project, just
remember to uncheck the 'Use default location' and specify the folder of your
scores there.
Eclipse restarts automatically when switching workspace. If you encounter a
real crash, it is deterministically reproducible and you're confident that
Elysium causes it, please file a bug
(http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/elysium/issues/entry). :)

thSoft