How to write drone char/note under the key-signature?

From: Nils Gey
Subject: How to write drone char/note under the key-signature?
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 16:26:21 +0200

Hello World,

I often work with drone-instruments like bagpipes which need to know how to
tune their drones. In my handwritten notation I included the Drone indicator
below the keysig as simple text "A" or "A/E" (without absolute pitch).

It should appear anytime the keysig appears. Key-changes, Start of the Staff
etc.

How do I do that in Lilypond?

Or do you have any other ideas where a "Drone Signature" could be placed?
Either as Notes or as Text.

Nils