Re: Downloading the Git repository

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Downloading the Git repository
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 20:09:16 +0100

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 09:03:22PM -0700, Patrick McCarty wrote:
> Fixed (it will be updated within an hour).
>
> Keep in mind that the old site is not really maintained and the new
> site will be going live pretty soon, so it's not worth fixing too many
> old links.

Yeah, but it means that any remaining links from topdocs to the
other manuals will be broken.  I don't think that we have any such
links, but it's something worth looking at.

Added as
which is a type-build, priority-high... which means that there's
only a 10% chance that anybody will look at it in 2010.

Cheers,
- Graham