Slurs at line breaks

From: Jonas Müthing
Subject: Slurs at line breaks
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 21:59:52 +0200

Hello lily-users,

I have the following problem: I need to layout some music for a scientific publication and the author of the article wants a few general changes on the layout. Right now there is own main problem I seem not to be able to solve:

When a slur goes over more than one line, the lilypond prints the slur into the last bar line and starts the slur on the next line very close to the key signature. I would like to change this an achieve a result similair to the tie-behaviour. Is there any way to do so?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Jonas