Lilypond on IMSLP

From: madMuze
Subject: Lilypond on IMSLP
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 22:07:08 -0700 (PDT)

“Troisième livre d’orgue des huit tons de l’eglise” by Guillaume-Gabriel
Nivers is now available at
http://imslp.org/wiki/Troisi%C3%A8me_livre_d%E2%80%99orgue_des_huit_tons_de_l%E2%80%99%C3%A9glise_%28Nivers,_Guillaume-Gabriel%29
imslp . The music (but not the prefatory text) was typeset in Lilypond to
standards not entirely unlike current keyboard notation practice, but with
some old-timey beaming and rhythmic irregularities left in just for fun.

Feel free to let me know what you think of it; any really nasty comments you
don't want to post here are most welcome at  http://camerondh.blogspot.com/
my blog .

My heartfelt thanks to everyone who contributes to this project. I was a
power SCORE user for big typesetting houses way back in the '90s, but I feel
Lilypond finally makes it possible for me to get exactly what I want on the
page, especially when it isn't “standard” practice.

David