Request for changes in manuals

From: mark damerell
Subject: Request for changes in manuals
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 23:17:26 +0100

I am using Version 2.12.3.

In a previous post I asked about printing bar numbers in non-standard
places. I was told:

1)   \once \override Score.BarNumber #'break-visibility = #all-visible

I believe that the manual fails to say that this command only works
if you put it in exactly the right place, which is at the bar that is to be
numbered.

2)    and

   barNumberVisibility = #all-bar-numbers-visible

I cannot find this documented anywhere.

3)  It seems as if   #(define    can be used to define macros with
arguments. but I cannot find the syntax.

If these are not in the manual, please could they be inserted?
thank you.