Re: orchestral template, please comment

From: Keith E OHara
Subject: Re: orchestral template, please comment
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 20:14:54 -0700

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:54:23 -0700, Mark Polesky <address@hidden> wrote:
Have you looked at Reinhold's OrchestralLily package?

The documentation, yes, but I have not used the package.

I was a bit curious to compare the plain .ly score that Reinhold's package
would create to the template in A.5.1.  However, his package does not seem to
generate an intermediate text file; it seems to go from the OrchestraLily input
file directly to scheme objects.

The models I found most useful were Jay Alexander's scores on mutopia.

-Keith