Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 1.1.8

From: Bernardo Barros
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 1.1.8
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 19:02:54 -0200

thanks patrick!

the lilypond is ok, but I also get problems with 'frescobaldi-devel'
doing "makepkg -s"

                  ^
editing.docbook:111: element title: validity error : No declaration
for element title
<title>Lyrics</title>
                     ^
editing.docbook:114: parser error : Entity 'nbsp' not defined
&frescobaldi; can automatically place hyphens <userinput>'&nbsp;--&nbsp;'</useri
                                                                ^
editing.docbook:114: parser error : Entity 'nbsp' not defined
&frescobaldi; can automatically place hyphens <userinput>'&nbsp;--&nbsp;'</useri
                                                                        ^
editing.docbook:128: parser error : Entity 'nbsp' not defined
want to break a word right after the first letter (e.g. <userinput>a&nbsp;--&nbs
                                                                          ^
editing.docbook:128: parser error : Entity 'nbsp' not defined
nt to break a word right after the first letter (e.g. <userinput>a&nbsp;--&nbsp;
                                                                               ^
editing.docbook:330: parser error : chunk is not well balanced
</chapter>
          ^
index.docbook:92: parser error : Failure to process entity frescobaldi-editing
&frescobaldi-editing;
                     ^
index.docbook:92: parser error : Entity 'frescobaldi-editing' not defined
&frescobaldi-editing;
                     ^
make[2]: *** [doc/index.cache.bz2] Error 1
make[1]: *** [doc/CMakeFiles/doc-cache.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
    Aborting...