runtime termiate

From: MING TSANG
Subject: runtime termiate
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:18:28 -0800 (PST)

I try \transpose  f  bf  and i got the following error, Please help

This is a console shell for running LilyPond and related commands. Enter %help to see the available special commands.
> %lilypond %args "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\LILY_POND\Mary-did-you-know_b-minor.ly"
正在處理 ‘C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Desktop/LILY_POND/Mary-did-you-know_b-minor.ly’
分析中...
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
throw from within critical section.
Processing time: 7 seconds