Remove empty staves from PianoStaff

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Remove empty staves from PianoStaff
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 20:55:13 +0100

Hi all,

I am using 2.13.39 on Windows 7.

I have a PianoStaff but I want only occasionally display both staves.
I tried \Staff \RemoveEmptyStaves but this doesn't remove empty staves from
PianoStaff and when I put \PianoStaff \RemoveEmptyStaves LilyPond crashes when
compiling.
I am pretty sure this has worked in previous versions, but I don't know which
one exactly. The syntax was also a little different iirc.

I hope someone knows a solution.

Best regards,

Tao