Re: What setup for a Pedagogy Book?

From: Julien Rioux
Subject: Re: What setup for a Pedagogy Book?
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:58:42 -0500

On 21/11/2010 12:19 PM, Damian leGassick wrote:
2.13.39

yes, I restarted LyX but I still can't view it in any format except LyXHTML

should I enter the lilypond-book converters manually?

Damian

Hi Damian,

So, it sounds like LyX is not detecting your lilypond installation. This is a bug. Can you please let me know your system and which installer did you use for LyX?

Also very useful would be if you can capture the output of the LyX's configuration step. To do this you would start lyx from a terminal, click the "Tools > reconfigure" menu, then copy&paste what you get in the terminal window. Howver, I don't know how to do this on a MS Windows OS.

To set up the converters manually:
In Tools > Preferences > File Handling

In File Formats
Click New, then fill the following: